Ok, so full credit for this yummy syn free potato side dish goes to my awesome parents (thaaaaaaanks!!) though I have changed a couple of things to make it slimming world friendly.
- 250g Baby new potatoes (skins on)
- Frylight olive
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 1 red onion roughly quartered
- Sea salt
- Mixed dried herbs
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in a saucepan and simmer for 10-15 minutes until they crush when pushed with the back of a fork. While doing this preheat your oven to 220 degrees (200 fan).
- Spritz an oven tray with a little Frylight, and drain the potatoes. Spread the potatoes and red onion over the tray and press each potato with the back of a fork to crush them. Spritz with a little more Frylight, sprinkle with the garlic, dried herbs and a little sea salt and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the potato begins to go golden.
- Serve with your main dish! I had chipotle pulled chicken from the latest Slimming World magazine, which was yummy!